Avis de confidentialité de la CCPA/CalOPPA
Notice to California Residents Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and the California Online Privacy Protection Act Notice (“CalOPPA”)
Disclosures for California Residents
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, as amended (“CCPA”), provides California residents (“Consumers”) with specific rights regarding their personal information. Similarly, the California Online Privacy Protection Act (“CalOPPA”) gives Consumers rights as to their online information. This California Consumer Privacy Statement (“CCPS”) sets forth our privacy practices as required by the CCPA and CalOPPA.
This CCPS Notice, which augments our standard Privacy Notice, describes California residents’ CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights. In the event of a conflict between the provisions of this CCPS and our standard Privacy Notice, the terms of this CPPS govern as to residents of California.
This CCPS is effective as of April 30, 2022 (“Effective Date”), and remains subject to updating as required or as we deem appropriate.
Notice Of Collection And Use Of Personal Information
We may collect the following categories of personal information about our users:
- Identifiers and Other Personal Information
- Laboratory-testing information related to specific individuals that our customers have collected with the consent of those individuals.
- Personal identification information related to employees of our customers or potential customers (which may include name, job title, work email address, work phone number, information related to the devices you use on behalf of your employer, etc.).
- Online Activity. We use your information to facilitate:
- Our services to your employer
- Responses to your outreach to Customer Support
We generally obtain most of this information from you or your employer.
We may use the categories of personal information listed above for the purposes described in this Notice. In addition, we may use these categories of personal information for certain business purposes specified in the CCPA, as described in this table, regardless of whether you are a California resident:
Business or commercial purposes for which we use your information
Name, job title, work email address, work phone number, information related to the devices you use on behalf of your employer.
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
Name, work email address, work phone number.
C. Internet or other similar network activity.
Email address, IP address and hostname related to the device(s) you use to interact with our website; web browsing data; application performance metrics; application window focus; and file size information; and any other Internet or other similar network activity information to the extent accessed using the employer’s email address.
D. Geolocation data.
The physical location of your device.
- Prior Collection, Use Or Disclosure Of Personal Information
Personal information collected prior to the Effective Date may have used by us in furtherance of our services to your employer or our marketing activities.
- No Sale Of Personal Information
We do not sell your personal information. Full stop, no exceptions.
- Online Tracking
We do not permit third parties to track you via our website. As such, we also do not respond to Do Not Track signals or requests, nor do we treat Consumers differently if their web browser sends us a Do Not Track signal.
- Disclosure Of Personal Information For A Business Purpose
We may disclose to subcontractors, health care provider clients, or other third parties for a business purpose all the categories of personal information about you described in Section 1 above.
- No Information From Children
Our Services are designed for adults, not minors. As such, we do not intend to collect personal information from persons under the age of 18, and our Services are not designed for such information. We specifically do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. By law, if you are under the age of 13, you cannot use our Sites without permission of your parent or guardian. However, if you are under 18, we do not agree to your use of our Sites.
- Privacy Choices
If you are a California resident, you have certain choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information, as described below. However, these choices may not apply to you if your information is governed by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, amending legislation, and enabling regulations (collectively, “HIPAA”) :
- Access: The right to request, twice in a 12-month period, to have us disclose to you the personal information we have collected, used, disclosed and sold about you during the past 12 months.
- Deletion: The right to request that we delete certain personal information we have collected from you. Your request to delete your personal information may be denied if it is necessary for us to retain your information under one or more of the exceptions listed in the CCPA.
- Opt-Out of Sale: The right to opt out of the sale of their personal information. Here, however, we do not sell your personal information, such that we deem you to have opted out. Since we do not disclose your information for commercial purposes, we are not required to maintain a separate “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” webpage.
- Opt-In if Under 16. The personal information of California residents who are 16 years old or younger may not be sold without that minor’s prior authorization. If the minor is less than 13 years old, their personal information may not be sold without authorization from a parent or guardian. As noted, however, we do not collect, let alone sell, personal information of persons under 18.
- Shine the Light Request: California residents have the right to request that we provide you with: (1) a list of certain categories of personal information we have disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, and (2) the identity of those third parties. We do not disclose information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
- How to Submit a Request (California Residents)
To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we will take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your personal information or complying with your request to access or delete your personal information. If you request access to or deletion of your personal information, we may require you to provide certain information to help us identify you. In addition, if you ask us to provide you with specific pieces of personal information, we will require you to sign a declaration under penalty of perjury that you are the consumer whose personal information is the subject of the request. If you designate an authorized agent to make an access, deletion or opt-out of sale request on your behalf (1) we may require you to provide the authorized agent written permission to do so, and (2) for access and deletion requests, we may require you to verify your own identity directly with us (as described above). For a California resident to submit a request, email us at [email protected], or call us at 954.964.8663.
The CCPA prohibits discrimination against an individual because the individual exercised any of their rights under the CCPA. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may charge a reasonable fee to comply with your request. This Statement is available in alternative formats upon request. To request this Statement in an alternative format, email us at [email protected], or call us at 954.964.8663.
Only you, or a person that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a request related to your personal information. In the case of access and deletion, your request must be verifiable before we can fulfill such request. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. Under normal circumstances, we will provide you with requested information in a readily-usable format, within forty-five (45) days of verifying your request. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We may amend this Notice from time to time, and therefore encourage you to review it periodically. If we decide to amend this Notice, we will post those changes in the Notice and in other locations we may deem appropriate. Your continued use of the website after modifications are posted constitutes your consent to the revised privacy practices described herein.
If you wish to contact us, you may do so by using the contact information below:
4000 Hollywood Boulevard
Hollywood, FL, 33021
E-Mail: [email protected]