Stay up to date on the latest informatics trends and developments in your industry. Learn about upcoming events, trade shows and conferences where you can find STARLIMS.
: Cologne, Germany
Join us at LIMS Forum 2021! The LIMS Forum includes lectures by experts and users, exhibitor presentations and many innovations and trends in laboratory IT.
- Current market overview LIMS
- Current state of the art
- Trends and innovations
- Possible uses, costs and benefits
- Tips for the selection and implementation of LIMS systems
- User experience from IT projects
- Electronic archiving and data integrity
- Agile methods in a regulated environment
- Digitization and automation
: Paris Expo - Porte de Versailles - Booth #F68
Forum LABO, a CIFL* event, brings together the profession of the laboratory: large, medium and small companies, startups, researchers, students, learned societies but also buyers and laboratory technicians from the public sector or from the pharmaceutical, chemical, agrifood, cosmetics industries and biotechnologies ... to think and shape the laboratory of tomorrow.
This event allows its participants to live a unique professional moment, to share their experiences and to gain a better understanding of the challenges for today and tomorrow.
: NEC, Birmingham – Hall 2 Stand #D90
Lab Innovations is the UK’s leading annual trade exhibition dedicated to the entire laboratory industry, uniting laboratory decision makers with laboratory suppliers and manufacturers across all sectors. If you’re looking to source new technologies, future-proof your laboratory, and learn how to keep laboratory procurement sustainable – this is a must-attend event for you!View event details
: Live Webinar - 10:00 AM ET | 4:00 PM CET
Recently, both the European Commission and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration have put underway legislative initiatives concerning Food Safety, requiring the management of food and beverage business operators to establish and provide evidence of an appropriate food safety culture and detailing the steps they must take to satisfy this obligation.
For companies looking to achieve and maintain market access to the European and U.S. markets, it will be essential to have quick access to and provide all data regarding roles and responsibilities within their food production supply and manufacturing chain, the integrity of the food hygiene system, change management, controls and timepoints, up-to date documentation on personnel training , supervision… and much more.
In this webinar you will:
- Learn all about the recent regulations on food safety that went into effect in the European Union
- Better understand the situation in the USA, and discover how the converging regulatory landscapes in Europe and in the USA are impacting management obligations in the Food and Beverage Industry
- Understand how the Tech- enabled traceability features offered by STARLIMS solution can help companies prove compliance with actual and future regulations regarding Food Safety
- Have further insights on how implementing STARLIMS in the Food and Beverage industry not only helps achieve compliance, but also pushes efficiency and operational excellence to the next level.
: Shangri-la Hotel, Chengdu, China
We are going to have our STARLIMS CONNECT 2021 User Forum in China. Scan the QR code on the left to secure a seat!
Highlights of the event:
- The Announcement of STARLIMS Latest Version Debut in China
- STARLIMS Welcomes A New Era of Innovation and Change: CEO Opening Speech
- Future State of the STARLIMS Business: APAC and China
- What’s New in STARLIMS Technology
- Update on FDA and Industry Collaboration on Computer Software Assurance
- STARLIMS V12 Solution: Features and Functions
- How to Achieve Data Integrity and Compliance with Laboratory Informatics
- Industry Best Practices in Pharma and Life Sciences: Customer Sharing
- STARLIMS Gold Customer Award Ceremony
: 2021 Lab Manager – Virtual
Removing the Barriers to Obtaining and Validating a LIMS
Achieving compliance with GxP and ISO standards, while maximizing efficiency, are key priorities for most laboratories. However, the time and resources required to obtain and validate a LIMS system can be a barrier for many labs. With a tool that automates the process of running test scripts, go-lives of new software implementation is faster and the execution of regression tests for software upgrades is simplified. Additionally, with an automated tool, the likelihood of human error during manual execution of test scripts is significantly reduced, requiring less time and resources, and faster time to market for your product.
In this presentation, the speakers will discuss:
- Barriers to quality and compliance within the lab—how to overcome them and achieve quality standards
- How having an automated validation framework can improve lab efficiency and productivity
- Use cases for automated validation
Sign up to receive the latest informatics resources, including webinars, case studies, and more.
Links which take you out of STARLIMS worldwide websites are not under the control of STARLIMS, and STARLIMS is not responsible for the contents of any such site or any further links from such site. STARLIMS is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by STARLIMS. The website that you have requested also may not be optimised for your screen size.
Please be aware that the website you have requested is intended for the residents of a particular country or countries, as noted on that site. As a result, the site may contain information on products that are not approved in other countries or regions.